What will your child learn throughout this course?
- The elements of great Game Design and Development
- Learn basic Coding concepts using Scratch- an online program designed by MIT for coding, game and digital animation for kids.
- Acquire skills using different digital technologies to create digital Art for characters, sets and backgrounds
- Develop a good sense of Game Design- how to create a good gameplay environment
- Gain an problem-solving mindset with a test, change or enhance mentality throughout the whole creative process.
- Have lots Fun playing different video games during lessons! 😀 YES, playing video games during a course in video games is ALLOWED
Given that this course is digitally oriented it is encouraged that each student has his/her personal tablet or laptop available. This will enable the students to continue their efforts and practice at their conveince and from home during course projects and after the course is finished.
Subscribe and Stay Tuned!
300+ other parents have already claimed their interest our creative children programmes. Register below to stay tuned with upcoming sessions and courses.
Kindly only register if you or your child (for parents) are interested in undertaking this or similar courses.
- A walk through a brief history of video games
- Discussion: Different types of games
- Case Studies: A look at real-life production timelines and design departments
- Design and Development of character including: silhouette and detailing
- Different types of gaming animation
- Animating a character in empty space
- Develop a background- Simple vs Complex
- Separating Object sprites from backgrounds
- Research and self-study: What are the elements of a good game?
- Understanding user psychology: Thinking like a game Designer
- Case studies: Understanding Gamification: Motivation, Player types and Game Mechanics