* Physical classes are subject to be suspended or transferred online with or without prior notice depending on the then current COVID-19 situation.
Stay Safe. Learn Online & Benefit from a 20 euro voucher! It’s on us!
Students who choose to attend their sessions online will benefit from a further 20 euro voucher. A coupon discount will be emailed to you after your first enrollment.
Given that this course is digitally oriented it is encouraged that each student has his/her personal tablet or laptop available during sessions. This will enable the students to continue their efforts and practice at their convenience and from home during course projects and after the course is finished.
Subscribe and Stay Tuned!
300+ other parents have already claimed their interest our creative children programmes. Register below to stay tuned with upcoming sessions and courses.
Kindly only register if you or your child (for parents) are interested in undertaking this or similar courses.
Course 1: Elementary Digital Games for Kids (using Construct/ GameMaker)
This course allows young students who wish to learn more about the world of Game Design. With the use of friendly user-interface programs Game Maker or Construct students will deepen their understanding about coding concepts without the need for actual coding (we’ll get into that during the later course)!
Duration: 28 total hours // 14 sessions 1x per week
Entry level: Complete beginners. No prior knowledge required.
Course 2: Digital Games for the Future - Introduction to Unity 2D + 3D
This course allows the student to delve deeper in both the Design and Development areas of Digital Video Games
This course teaches students everything from basic to more advanced level stuff on how to plan, design, code and develop using C# and ultimately publish and launch their games online.
Using what you obtain in this course, you will be equipped with more than enough knowledge in order to continue improving yourself in the field of game development, using industry-level game engine Unity.
- Introduction to Game development and Unity
- Unity Game Objects and Asset Store
- Assembling the game’s environment
- Introduction to Scripting (Using .NET on Visual Studio with C#)
- User Interface
- Game Logic
- Creating Enemies using simple Artificial Intelligence
- Animations and Audio
- Particle Effects
- Lighting, materials and Game Testing
- Game Launch: Creating a build of the game for Windows / Mac
Duration of course: 30 hours (15 sessions)
Entry Level: All levels. Aimed for students aged 13+ or students who followed the level 1 course.
Course 3: Game Design using Unity - Developing for Mobile (Android)
In total during this course, three mobile games will be developed; two of which will be developed together in class and one which will be a personal development project. As a requirement for this course, students must have some sort of Android device which can be either a tablet or a mobile phone.
Entry requirements: Students who follow this course must already have good knowledge of Unity. For beginner students levels 1 and levels 2 are recommended.
During this course students will be learning the following concepts…
- Learn the best practices regarding art assets to use for performance.
- Learn to set up Unity using the Android SDK.
- Learning the technology behind the operating system of Android, so the students will also have an idea on what is happening behind the scenes.
- Learn on enabling developer options on the Android device to enable debugging mode.
- Learn about the settings that Unity offers for Android games, including quality mode, orientation modes and others.
- Developing Android games regardless the device; hence games will scale accordingly on any screen size.
- Learn Gyroscope in gaming, and develop a game using this technology in Unity. (*Gyroscope is basically the movement of when you tilt your phone.)
- Learn to detect screen touches.
- Implement the common “Analogue Stick” feature for object movement.
- Implement a game in which the microphone of the Android device is used to play a game.
- Implement a game which can be helpful for society.
- Learn to use the Unity Remote tool for testing the game on the Android device.
- Learn to test games for finding bugs and learn about debugging procedures to fix found bugs.
- Learn on uploading the game to Google Play Console, including the release process, and a brief overview of market regulations.
- Saving the game’s progress for next time.
Duration of course: 30 hours (10/15 sessions)
Entry Level: Unity 2D and 3D knowledge (see Level 2 course)
What our students are saying
“Its a very interesting seminar, and the way it was explained the Golden Ratio it looks very simple and very important.”Charles ZammitAfter attending the Golden Proportions course
“Amazing seminar and workshop on the Golden Ratio with Stefan Priehyba. Well done to the team for your professionalism. It was highly enlightening and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.”Sonia BorgAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“I'm enjoying the Interior Design class! Ritianne is great, and very sweet! Thank you!”Maria MauriziAfter attending the Interior Design Introductory course | 27/03/19
“Thank you AKartistry for the professional organisation. The topic was inspiring and truly interesting, we had a pleasant time.”Gabriella MalliaAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“Very Well Done. Top is the best word i can find. Something special.”Aaron LuAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“I truly recommend Art Classes. Kurt Bullock is an excellent teacher. Enjoyed every second of the course. Highly recommended.”Krista BugejaAfter attending the Calligraphy & Lettering course | 01/03/19
“For those art lovers out there, Art Classes provides the right environment where you can indulge in learning about real art. If you’re hooked on classical and fine art, this is the place to be.”Paul FarrugiaAfter attending the Classical Realism Introductory course and the Life Portrait Painting specialization course
“It was an amazing workshop! looking forward to the next 🙂”Sephora BaldacchinoAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“Thank you 😊 Great opportunity. Loved every moment. 💚Ready for more😊😊 hope to work with you all very soon. Xxx”Stephanie CalascioneAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“Thanks a lot, I'm very grateful for attending your workshps Štefan Priehyba Camilleri, was a great experience and very interesting. You really have a good way of explaining and delivering such knowledge. And also a big thanks to Kelsey and Andrei of Art Classes Malta too for making it happen. 🙂”Raisa BusuttilAfter attending the Golden Proportions course
“Kelsey May Connor was an Excellent Teacher....Highly Recommended !!”Sandrina EnglandAfter attending the Classical Realism course | 07/04/19
“Art Classes Malta is a very good and professional school in Malta. I loved the courses of Painting and Classical Realism. The tutors were amazing and the level and depth of these courses is unparalleled locally. I have enrolled for another course in Interior Design.. looking forward for this new experience as well!”Eman BusuttilAfter attending the Beginner Art programme and Classical Realism course
“I am truly enjoying coming to the course , I adore your work ! 😍Thank you for the experience you share with us!. Many thanks 😘”Gina Laura SalibaAfter attending the Watercolour beginner's course
“My daughter really loves attending her lessons with ms Kelsey. I also attended 2 adult courses one with Kelsey and with Stefan.Great tutors I am very happy and thankful for offering us with such great courses!”Carmen AgiusAfter attending the Beginner Art programme
“Great tutors, would recommend to anyone that wants to develop their drawing and painting skills or just spend some time doing what they enjoy.”Alison RogersAfter attending the Classical Realism and Big Scale Anatomy courses
“Loved every second going to these lessons. Its hard to find such intelligent and skilled teachers here in Malta! Please keep organizing more courses for us adults.”Raymond BorgAfter attending the Beginner Art programme and Big Scale Anatomy course
“Nice environment, smiling people, valuable teaching. Lovely!!”Roberto PrestigiacomoAfter attending the Classical Realism programme | 28/03/19
“I never drew anything in my life, but after some lessons, I drew still life and faces. Also you learn how to look at things like never before Thanks only goes to Kelsey.”Charles DemanueleAfter attending the Beginner Realist Drawing course | 09/05/19
“Thoroughly recommend ACM. You don't have to be brilliant in art to join, you will learn techniques that will give you skills.Anna Maria O'ConnellBeginner Drawing student -- 31/07/19
lovely studio, relaxing music, very lovely and talented tutor.
Very therapeutic, and satisfying !”