Due to current circumstances the school will be following the below Health and Safety protocols. Since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak we have taken a proactive approach towards COVID-19. The health and Safety of our Learning community remain the topmost priorities during this pandemic.
All students, staff and teachers are obliged to adhere with the below protocols in order to respect the health and safety of the whole learning community:
1. Masks/Visors MANDATORY – Students will now need to wear their visors at all times. We recommend the use of visors as they are more comfortable and less intrusive on the speech and respiratory systems.
2. Each individual will have their temperature checked before entering the premises. Students who are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms including: flu like symptoms: coughing, fever, etc. will not be allowed in the premises.
3. Unwell students and staff (irrelevant of severity) should remain at home until symptoms resolve and seek medical assistance as required. A medical certificate will be required upon re-entry. Continuity of Learning: During their quarantine/recovery period students will have the opportunity to attend the sessions LIVE from the comfort of their home.
4. Enforcement of good health hygiene inside school premises– Hand hygiene stations are set up at the entrance of the facility and in every class. Students are requested to sanitize their hands before entering and also before leaving the premises.
5. A designated care system will be in place whereby each individual will be clustered and placed within groups of no more than 5 students. In the case of students under the age of 9, 1 mentor will be assigned per group. Students are advised to remain within the same cluster/group throughout the whole period of their learning. This applies both for the students and staff.
6. IMPORTANT: Parents of children under the age of 16 and Students who have been classified as vulnerable should discuss attendance with their doctor and also with the Management of the school, in order to assess the level of risk for the child to attend the Center. The decision to attend rests with the individual and/or parents/guardians of the young learner (for students under 16).
Special Mitigation Terms and Conditions
Continuity of Learning: Students who fall sick or fall under mandatory quarantine and therefore cannot attend any of the classroom-based lessons are to advise the school management immediately. Students will be able to attend the Online Live sessions.
The Health and Safety of our learning community (students, staff and their families) will remain our topmost priority. Further on, the school reserves the right without refund or compensation to take all the necessary mitigation measures if the situation worsens even if this may result in immediate closure of the school. In which case [of an unprecedented closure resulting from COVID-19] all courses will be transferred online.