Art Classes Malta endeavors to provide an educational environment and community conducive to encouraging the artistic and creative talents of each student. This requires that all students respect the policies of the whole learning community, its instructors, and the other students. By enrolling in its Learning Community, Academy and/or Institution, students agree to subscribe and adhere with these policies as contained on this website.
Course Bookings (hereinafter referred to as ‘enrollments’) are on a first-come-first served basis. Your place is only confirmed when full payment is received. Students may continue to apply for workshops/courses even after the defined enrolment deadline and through the first day of the course, subject to availability. A late admission fee may apply for late enrolments.
Once you apply and are accepted, you will receive an acceptance welcome via email with information on your course (including any material lists or resources required)
If the applicant stops attending at any stage during the course for any or no particular reason, no refunds are given.
Payment can be made either online, through Card payment or Paypal or at our premises. You can also send a cheque by post or transfer to our HSBC bank account. However in this case you need to contact us so that we can register you provisionally.
Group discount When two or more people book a full course together as a group, the second and additional persons qualify for up to an 8% discount. This discount only applies to the course fee. Places are subject to availability.
Reschedule or Cancellation of Courses by ART CLASSES MALTA
1. ACM reserves the right to reschedule or cancel courses. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, low enrolment numbers, weather warning and tutor availability. Students will be notified if this number is not reached by at least 3 days before the first day of class. At that time, they will be given the choice of either enrolling in another workshop, availability permitting, or having their payment refunded.
2. ACM reserves the right to substitute instructors of any course at the last minute or during the course.
3. We may be required to reschedule an individual class, lesson or course due to unforeseen circumstances. Wherever possible we will endeavor to offer the class at a later date and to avoid such cancellations. If it is not possible to reschedule the lesson a refund will be provided. If the course is cancelled, the student is entitled to a full or prorate refund (depending on the number of cancelled sessions).
Cancellation by the Student
Once you have enrolled and made your booking and received your confirmation of enrollment you are deemed to have a contract with ACM. It is vital that students should consider both their availability and commitments carefully at the time of booking. You have the right to cancel your booking with us as follows:
1. You can cancel the course up to 4 weeks before the starting date of the course and will be provided with a 90% refund whilst 10% of the course fee is non-refundable and covers administrative costs.
2. If cancelled between 3 to 2 weeks before the starting date of the course a refund of 50% of the course fee will be provided to the student.
3. If the course is cancelled at any time during the week prior to the starting date of the course, no refund will be provided to the student under any circumstances. Last minute cancellations or non-attendance of booked delegates may deny someone on the waiting list for the course and the opportunity to attend.
4. No refund will be given for courses with a specified enrollment deadline if that deadline has expired. The same 1,2,3 student cancellation policies will apply for cancellations before the enrollment deadline.
5. If you are unable to attend a particular lesson, no refund will be given since courses are to be booked as a whole. However payment for a course not attended to, will be given as credit which can be utilized for any other future course within the following 6 months and in accordance with the available schedule at that time. Courses and schedules are subject to change from time to time.
All enrollments are subject to a 14-day cooling off period. A full course refund (less a 10% non-refundable administration fee and any other admission costs ex. late admission fee) may be requested by the participant for any or no reason within 14 days of enrollment receipt.
For Cancellations relating COVID-19 visit our COVID-19 Extenuating Policy and resources here
Other Terms and Conditions
Parents/Guardians or students under the age of 18, or students if over the age of 18, are obliged to inform ACM and the teacher (in writing by way of a signed note or similar) of any medical, behavioral or allergic conditions relevant to the student’s behavior in class. Whilst ACM, takes all the necessary steps to offer a safe and comfortable environment, it cannot hold itself responsible for injuries which students might suffer during the course and/or excursions.
Students’ Behavior in Class/Excursions
ACM, reserves the right without refund or compensation to terminate the studies of any individuals whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
At ACM we strongly believe that ALL students have the right to equally participate, learn and enjoy the art lessons. This should be respected by all students.
All participants attending any in-person or class-based activities are obliged to adhere with our Special COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols and Mitigation and Continuity of Learning Policies
Upon registration the student’s personal details will be kept simply to be able to contact the student with regards to course changes or for future course.
ACM, reserves the right to occasionally take photographs during class activities or events for use in ACM’s publications, social media and website. These photos will only be used for such publicity materials and no names or any other personal data will be attached with the photos. If you would like to opt out of this please inform ACM upon registration.
We at ACM respect the privacy of our visitors and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our site.
Publishing Guidelines (for 3rd party hosts and Experiences)
ACM Experiences welcomes 3rd party hosts and events to promote and sell their activities on ACM Experience platform. ACM Experience partner hosts are obliged to adhere with our publishing guidelines as outlined here.
Manuals, Policies & Procedures
At ACM, we take our commitment to quality assurance and continuous improvement very seriously, with quality assurance principles integrated into all aspects of our learning community, school and institution. The documents governing our internal quality assurance and processes are publicly available here, to create a work and study environment of transparency and consistency for all staff and students.
For specific policies or manuals, please visit here
Upon registration/enrolment you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Art Classes Malta harmless and its whole Learning community: the School, the Institution and each of their staff, directors, employees, and assignees from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses and damages, including reasonable legal’ fees and costs, made by any third party relating to or arising out of your attempted violation or breach of any of the Terms, Policies & Procedures, including without limitation any claim of infringement of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
Art Classes Malta is registered under AK Artistry p`ship (P COMM 339), recognized as an educational community and through its business entities operates as both formal and informal learning with its registered School License no. 12448; and Institute for Further & Higher Education by MFHEA License no. 2023/008.
ACM admits students of any race, age, colour and national or ethnic origin.