* Physical classes are subject to be suspended or transferred online with or without prior notice depending on the then current COVID-19 situation.
Stay Safe. Learn Online & Benefit from a 20 euro voucher! It’s on us!
Students who choose to attend their sessions online will benefit from a further 20 euro voucher. A coupon discount will be emailed to you after your first enrollment.
The Sculpting, Pottery and Crafts for Kids program encourages students to explore a world of 3 Dimensional creative media. From Sculpting to clay modelling, printmaking and recycled crafts…
Why study Art?
Drawing and art develop core creative competencies that can transfer to any thing your child aspires to do. Such Skills include:
- Motor Skills Many of the motions and movements involved in making Art, Crafts are essential to the development of motor skills in young children.
- Visual Learning Painting, sculpting with clay, observing patterns all develop visual-spatial skills which help children how to interpret, criticize, and use visual information at their needs.
- Creativity “Creativity is the Highest Form of intelligence” because it goes beyond knowledge recall and extends into knowledge creation & innovation.
- Concentration Focusing on one task and object at a time while challenging their creative and observational skills helps children develop their cognitive and focus skills, which skills are Necessities!
- Self-Expression & Confidence during the Course children will also be encouraged to exhibit and present their works of art.
Meet the Tutor
Kelsey May Connor | B.A. (Hons) Fine Arts
Despite her young age of 24 Kelsey, has been able to create a long portfolio of versatile works, commissions and projects ranging from classical realism to surrealism and even abstract and more conceptual artworks. Her vast portfolio perfectly reflects her enthusiastic, curious and non-conventional approach to art-making.
Kelsey has been most recently renowned for her quirky and engaging drawings for Kelma Kuljum – a local initiative which explains language through hand drawn sketches.
She has also been involved in many commercial stop motion animation productions including the music video by The Travelers Xemx u Xita ,which to Kelsey’s name reflects the great draftsmanship and strong storytelling skills. In 2017, she has also been responsible for the design of the Enemalta anniversary monument in Marsa.
All materials will be provided in class.
To apply for the upcoming course you may register via the link below:
Kindly only register if undertaking this course. Space is Limited and classes Fill up Fast.
What our students have to say
“art classes malta they are very good and talented. My daughter she really learned a lot since she started attending their classes. They are great! thanks a lot keep it up with your good work I recommend.”Parent, Children Arts ProgrammeRose Zarb
“Our daughter enjoys every second of her art lessons and she's always looking forward for the next one. We highly recommend Art Classes Malta”Ann Marie Scerri GrassoParent, Children Art Programme
“An art school run by consummate professionals! Kelsey is a brilliant, patient teacher who will bring out the artist in you no matter your level. Cannot recommend enough. I look forward to every session. 😃”Maria MangionAttended the Beginner Program in Drawing and Watercolour | 09/03/20
“My daughter really loves attending her lessons with ms Kelsey. I also attended 2 adult courses one with Kelsey and with Stefan.Great tutors I am very happy and thankful for offering us with such great courses!”Carmen AgiusParent, Children Art Programme
“For those art lovers out there, Art Classes provides the right environment where you can indulge in learning about real art. If you’re hooked on classical and fine art, this is the place to be.”Paul FarrugiaAfter attending the Classical Realism Introductory course and the Life Portrait Painting specialization course
“Great tutors, would recommend to anyone that wants to develop their drawing and painting skills or just spend some time doing what they enjoy.”Alison RogersStudent
“It was an amazing workshop! looking forward to the next 🙂”Sephora BaldacchinoAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“Very interesting lessons, we tried innovative kids this summer and it was jam packed with creativity... pottery was our favorite creations maybe since it was something new 🙂”Elysia FarrugiaParent of student who attended the InnovativeKids Summer School 2020
“Computer related classes are very well organized. The teacher, Alistair, is very helpful both during the lesson and also after the lesson. He delivers the lessons in a very interesting way !!Susan ParnisParent of student who attended the Game Design course | 29/09/20
Well done !!!”