By capturing the real world and examining photos, students can create a better map of the world around them and understand in greater detail the environment and even social realities around them.
This creative journey will put a new lens through which students view and perceive the world around them. By integrating the study of photography and digital technology with science and real-world-connection projects the program culminates in an exhibit for parents, other students and community members aimed towards creating great awareness through powerful images!
During this course students will learn:
- The Foundations and Principles of Photography:
- Capture captivating photos in different scenarios like family portraits, landscapes, aerial, product, wildlife, and much more
- Discover creative ways how to compose images beautifully with basic photography rules
- Learn how to use different lighting strategies to optimize your subject.
- Learn to Research and journal your creative work through photography
- Creatively express learned techniques in a creative ways.
- Raise artistic awareness for a real-world solution or problem.
- No fancy camera is required, having camera (even a smartphone) will help you learn as we prompt you with practice activities.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required – this course is geared for absolute beginners
What our students have to say
“art classes malta they are very good and talented. My daughter she really learned a lot since she started attending their classes. They are great! thanks a lot keep it up with your good work I recommend.”Parent, Children Arts ProgrammeRose Zarb
“Our daughter enjoys every second of her art lessons and she's always looking forward for the next one. We highly recommend Art Classes Malta”Ann Marie Scerri GrassoParent, Children Art Programme
“My daughter really loves attending her lessons with ms Kelsey. I also attended 2 adult courses one with Kelsey and with Stefan.Great tutors I am very happy and thankful for offering us with such great courses!”Carmen AgiusParent, Children Art Programme
“For those art lovers out there, Art Classes provides the right environment where you can indulge in learning about real art. If you’re hooked on classical and fine art, this is the place to be.”Paul FarrugiaAfter attending the Classical Realism Introductory course and the Life Portrait Painting specialization course
“Great tutors, would recommend to anyone that wants to develop their drawing and painting skills or just spend some time doing what they enjoy.”Alison RogersStudent
“It was an amazing workshop! looking forward to the next 🙂”Sephora BaldacchinoAfter attending the Golden Proportions