2022/23 Winter Applications: OPEN until 1st September! A 15 euro late admission fee applies on later last-minute applications (subject to availability) Apply Today
In response to COVID-19 most of our Art and Design courses are now offered both Online [Live Streamed] and/or class-based. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community (You) Safe during this pandemic. Read more
We at Art Classes Malta (www.artclassesmalta.com) respect the privacy of our visitors and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our site.
What we collect and store
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions: Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information. Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase. If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Courses and Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping (if applicable)
- Personal address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our offerings about upcoming offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Site Administrators, Shop Managers and ACM partners can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you. We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you such as payment gateway partners, live streaming service providers etc…
Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data: Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received. Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you. Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes. An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site. We use your personal information to contact you to give you information relating to your orders with us, this is mandatory in order for us to process and fulfil your order. Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
Personal Data Storage
At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable. Third Party disclosure may occur for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce risk, we may disclose information.
Third Party Links
We accept payments through Card, PayPal, Revolut or Online Banking facility. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the respective payment companies, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.