The following is prohibited in any area of the site:
Harassment, Hate Speech, and Explicit or Illegal Content
- Uploading content that promotes violence against or stereotypes of individuals or groups based on race, gender, religion, age, nationality, political affiliation or sexual orientation
- Uploading explicit or violent content
- Uploading content that makes reference to weapons
- Promoting an illegal activity
- Posting disrespectfully or repetitively in class discussions, project or comments, reviews, groups, workshops, project comments or on teach challenge pages
Privacy & Ownership
- Revealing personal or identifying information about another user
- Downloading or copyingactivities from AK Experiences and posting them elsewhere.
- Uploading content that you did not create.
- Uploading content that promotes dubious business schemes or promises a specific outcome to students
- Impersonating a teacher from another platform
- Engaging in fraudulent or misleading referral or class review activity (including but not limited to: using multiple identities, email addresses or AK accounts, providing false or misleading information, or attempting to “game” the trending algorithm)
If the goal of your content or community participation is to gain engagement outside of AK Experiences platform, it is likely not aligned with the spirit of the platform. The following Guidelines apply to all users on all areas of the site:
- Any untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content posted to community spaces (class discussions, reviews, Groups, projects and comments, Workshops or Teach Challenge pages) may be removed.
- If you are a teacher, self-promotion (ex: mentioning other websites you teach on, mentioning your own website, asking for followers or subscribers on other platforms), should be limited to the intro and outro videos of your class only.
- Using your profile or any community space primarily as a proxy to other websites, services, or competitors is not tolerated.