2023 Summer School & Courses EXTENDED DEADLINE: Until 15th May -- Most AM sessions are soon fully booked. Apply Today
In response to COVID-19 most of our Art and Design courses are now offered both Online [Live Streamed] and/or class-based. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community (You) Safe during this pandemic. Read more
Need to keep your finances under control? No problem! We understand the current challenging reality.
With our Easy Payment Schemes you can spread your enrolment into small payment installments (over 2-3 months) making it easier and more flexible for you to Apply and Pay later!
Finances shouldn’t limit or stop the learning process. Art Classes Malta’s Easy Payment Scheme for Education gives students the opportunity to enrol for their favourite class or programs and design a payment plan of up to three months, giving them ease, flexibility and peace of mind to continue to invest in their creative studies and pay tuition at their preferred pace.
How does it work?
The Easy Payment Scheme spreads course fees over a period of up to three months. Following an initial deposit (incl. a €30 Administration Fee), your enrolment will be secured. Three equal monthly installments will be paid by recurring credit card transactions.
Want to benefit from Malta’s first Easy Payment Scheme for Education? Follow these three simple steps:
STEP 1: Present your ID and Credit Card details
STEP 2: Choose the payment method and term you wish to spread your payments (ex 2-3 months)
STEP 3: Choose your course(s) of interest and APPLY!
- Scheme is applicable for purchases of €400 and over. This could be one item or combined orders for different courses.
- Purchases from €400 upwards will be eligible for EasyPAY (spread over small monthly installments). First payment upon enrolment and remaining payments starting one month after the enrolment date.
- Fee Prices shown on the website are ‘cash prices’. No interest will apply on the credit given during the period stipulated. Art Classes Malta will charge a non-refundable administration fee of €30 once the application is approved.
To apply for this scheme you need to present:
1. Maltese ID card (we need a photocopy from back & front)
2. Debit/Credit card issued by a local bank (excluding Cashlink).
3. Payslip with at least 3 months’ history. In the case of Self-employed individuals, a copy of the previous year’s income tax return is required.