* Physical classes are subject to be suspended or transferred online with or without prior notice depending on the then current COVID-19 situation.
The LittleTree club aims to introduce young kids aged between 3-5 to a world of creative possibilities and materials. It provides the space for Experimentation and Investigation: 2 powerful ingredients which influence and shape the mindset for the years to come.
The club is made up of several workshops that revolve around aimed at developing early motor skills as well as an inquisitive and growth mindset. Kids will Explore activities which include- Visual Games, Clay experiments, Recycled crafts, Printmaking, hand painting and several other multisensory activities. Besides the multimedia experimentation using different materials and textures activities also range from individual to paired and grouped allowing kids to experience different interactional dynamics.
Why are early years so important?
Children start learning before they step into this world. The learning experience they form in their infancy 0-3 years will shape and influence their mindset for the years to come.
Many learned aspects come natural (ex learning to speak and walk) while others are more abstract and require deliberate practice (ex. learning to write)
- Motor Skills Many of the motions and movements involved in making Art, Crafts are essential to the development of motor skills in young children.
- Visual Learning Painting, sculpting with clay, observing patterns all develop visual-spatial skills which help children how to interpret, criticize, and use visual information at their needs.
- Creativity “Creativity is the Highest Form of intelligence” because it goes beyond knowledge recall and extends into knowledge creation & innovation.
- Concentration Focusing on one task and object at a time while challenging their creative and observational skills helps children develop their cognitive and focus skills, which skills are Necessities!
- Self-Expression & Confidence during the Course children will also be encouraged to exhibit and present their works of art.
All materials will be provided in class.
To apply for the upcoming course you may register via the link below:
Kindly only register if undertaking this course. Space is Limited and classes Fill up Fast.
What our students have to say
“art classes malta they are very good and talented. My daughter she really learned a lot since she started attending their classes. They are great! thanks a lot keep it up with your good work I recommend.”Parent, Children Arts ProgrammeRose Zarb
“Our daughter enjoys every second of her art lessons and she's always looking forward for the next one. We highly recommend Art Classes Malta”Ann Marie Scerri GrassoParent, Children Art Programme
“An art school run by consummate professionals! Kelsey is a brilliant, patient teacher who will bring out the artist in you no matter your level. Cannot recommend enough. I look forward to every session. 😃”Maria MangionAttended the Beginner Program in Drawing and Watercolour | 09/03/20
“My daughter really loves attending her lessons with ms Kelsey. I also attended 2 adult courses one with Kelsey and with Stefan.Great tutors I am very happy and thankful for offering us with such great courses!”Carmen AgiusParent, Children Art Programme
“For those art lovers out there, Art Classes provides the right environment where you can indulge in learning about real art. If you’re hooked on classical and fine art, this is the place to be.”Paul FarrugiaAfter attending the Classical Realism Introductory course and the Life Portrait Painting specialization course
“Great tutors, would recommend to anyone that wants to develop their drawing and painting skills or just spend some time doing what they enjoy.”Alison RogersStudent
“It was an amazing workshop! looking forward to the next 🙂”Sephora BaldacchinoAfter attending the Golden Proportions
“Very interesting lessons, we tried innovative kids this summer and it was jam packed with creativity... pottery was our favorite creations maybe since it was something new 🙂”Elysia FarrugiaParent of student who attended the InnovativeKids Summer School 2020
“Computer related classes are very well organized. The teacher, Alistair, is very helpful both during the lesson and also after the lesson. He delivers the lessons in a very interesting way !!Susan ParnisParent of student who attended the Game Design course | 29/09/20
Well done !!!”
72, Spiteri Fremond Street, Qormi. Get Directions
(Upon booking you are automatically agreeing to our Terms & Conditions)