School COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocol:
1. All students are required to wear visors before going in, before leaving the school premises and during breaks and other social activities.
2. Students will have their temperature checked before entering the school. Students who are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms including: flu like symptoms: coughing, fever, etc. will not be allowed in the premises.
3. Unwell students and staff (irrelevant of severity) should remain at home until symptoms resolve and seek medical assistance as required.
4. Enforcement of good health hygiene in school premises- Hand hygiene stations will be set up at the entrance of the facility, so that children can clean their hands before they enter.
5. A designated care system will be in place whereby students will be clustered in groups of no more than 5 students per group with 1 mentor per group. Students will remain within the same cluster/group and mentor throughout the whole summer period. This applies both for the students and staff.
6. Important: Parents of children who have been classified as vulnerable should discuss attendance with their doctor and also with the Management of the school, in order to assess the level of risk for the child to attend the Center. The decision to attend rests with the parents/guardians of the child.
> Continuity of Learning: Students who fall sick or fall under mandatory quarantine and therefore cannot attend any of the classroom-based lessons are to advise the school management immediately. Students will be able to attend the Online Live sessions.
> The Health and Safety of our learning community (students, staff and their families) will remain our topmost priority. Further on, the school reserves the right without refund or compensation to take all the necessary mitigation measures if the situation worsens even if this may result in immediate closure of the school. In which case of any unprecedented closure resulting from COVID-19 all courses will be transferred online.