In response to COVID-19 most of our Art and Design courses are now offered both Online [Live Streamed] and/or class-based. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community Safe during this pandemic. Read more about our COVID-19 Mitigation, Health & Safety Protocols and Continuity of Learning Policy
2021/22 Winter Enrolment: Applications Now Open until 31st August. A late admission fee of 15 eu will apply on last-minute enrolments Explore All
Position: Art/ Sculpting/ Photography Tutor (for Young Learners)
Art teachers encourage creativity, beautiful work, and teach techniques in a variety of mediums such as paint, pencil, charcoal, pastels, 3-d sculpting media, Illustrator and photography.
The Ideal Candidate demonstrates:
• a strong understanding of early childhood and adolescence development
• Encourages a culture of curiosity and aims to cultivate a growth mindset
• Exhibits knowledge of student cognitive development and various learning styles
• willingness to plan and teach via a project-based approachin order to develop hands-on learning and a problem-solving mindset
• Expertise in their subject
• Effective classroom management (Responsive Classroom, Positive Discipline, Love and Logic)
• A strong ability to adapt instruction and lessons based on individual student needs
• Open and regular communication with parents
• Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the respective or any related field.
Note: We value Experience over credentials. Hence applicants, without credentials, who demonstrate outstanding experience, achievement and knowledge in their field are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to build rapport with school-age students
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about building a culture of excellence within the school
- An active driving license
What we offer:
- Highly competitive pay scale: 11-15 euros per hour, dependent on experience and work commitment level.
- Potential Recurring Earnings: There is the potential for on-going Royalty entitlements* and Commissions if your course is so good that we decide to include it as one of our on-demand courses. (Ask us more about this!)
- Remote and Online working possibilities
- Flexible Hours arrangements
- A one of a kind opportunity to pursue your passion for teaching in creative ways
- Chance to be a part of our strong teacher community
You’re Brilliant! Our team will be waiting to get in touch with you!