Due to the current situation all courses are being offered LIVE (online) until schools re-open. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community Safe during this pandemic. Read more about our COVID-19 Mitigation, Health & Safety Protocols and Continuity of Learning Policy View our COVID-19 resources
InnovativeKids Summer School 2021 >> Early Enrollment Discounted period is Now Open until the 15th March. Final Applications will be accepted until May 1st. Apply here
Position: Game Design Tutor (for Young Learners)
The ideal candidate must be passionate about Inspiring and Engaging students in an explorative and creative way. Digital Art or Game Design teachers encourage creativity, beautiful work, and teach technology and art through hands-on projects to create learning experiences that support kids in not just being consumers of technology, but creators and innovators.
> For Digital Art: Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator or any other user friendly design program.
> For Game Tutors: Proficiency with Unity, GameMaker Studio and/or Construct or Scratch
The Ideal Candidate demonstrates:
• a strong understanding of early childhood development
• Encourages a culture of curiosity and aims to cultivate a growth mindset
• Exhibits knowledge of student cognitive development and various learning styles
• willingness to plan and teach via a project-based approach
• expertise in their subject
• effective classroom management (Responsive Classroom, Positive Discipline, Love and Logic)
• a strong ability to adapt instruction and lessons based on individual student needs
• open and regular communication with parents
• excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Note:We value Experience over credentials. Hence applicants, without credentials, who demonstrate outstanding experience, achievement and knowledge in their field are strongly encouraged to apply.
• An active driving licence