In response to COVID-19 most of our Art and Design courses are now offered both Online [Live Streamed] and/or class-based. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community Safe during this pandemic. Read more about our COVID-19 Mitigation, Health & Safety Protocols and Continuity of Learning Policy
2021/22 Winter Enrolment: Applications Now Open until 31st August. A late admission fee of 15 eu will apply on last-minute enrolments Explore All
Calligraphy tutors are able to design workshops and programs which Inspire, Motivate and Teach students in the traditional sophisticated craft of Calligraphy and Lettering. They are able to teach towards both the principles and scribing techniques while also creating the right conditions for an environment of creative expression. Furthermore, they are available to offer professional critique at each student level (beginners or more advanced students)
The Ideal Candidate demonstrates:
• Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills. Maltese is considered a plus.
• Encourages a culture of curiosity and aims to cultivate a growth mindset
• Expertise in their subject
• Effective classroom management (Responsive Classroom, Positive Discipline, Passion and Logic)
• A strong ability to adapt instruction and lessons based on individual student needs
Qualifications & Experience (Required):
• A strong work portfolio reflective of a Professional Experience in the field of expertise of at least 4 years
• Past Teaching experience is considered a plus.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the subject of expertise or any related field.
Note: We value Experience over credentials. Hence applicants, without credentials, who demonstrate outstanding experience, achievement and knowledge in their field are strongly encouraged to apply.