In response to COVID-19 most of our Art and Design courses are now offered both Online [Live Streamed] and/or class-based. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community Safe during this pandemic. Read more about our COVID-19 Mitigation, Health & Safety Protocols and Continuity of Learning Policy
2021/22 Winter Enrolment: Applications Now Open until 31st August. A late admission fee of 15 eu will apply on last-minute enrolments Explore All
Great Program Directors and Tutors create interdisciplinary projects that create opportunities for real-world solutions and/or applications. They work to create applied and job-relevant learning experiences in Design, Styling, Architecture and Engineering which serve students to not just be consumers of knowledge and technology but to think, problem-solve and be the creators and designers in the real-world
As a Programme Director you are responsible of a dual role: On the first part, the overseeing of the development and creation of different learning programs and courses. Second, the passion-fueled ability to ensure a successful student learning experience.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and Collaborating with other tutors in developing learning pathways for students
- Teach and Inspire students throughout the whole learning experience.
- Overseeing the running of all academic and non-academic aspects of the courses and programs
- Ensuring effective delivery of the programmes
- Responsible of Managing both day-to-day tasks and periodic duties relating to the programs (Duties incl: Management, tutor performance reviews and evaluations, setting up meetings with tutors, etc…)
- An earned Masters’ Degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and scaling programs for adult learners
- Broad understanding and familiarity with higher education needs and the organizations that can conduct environmental scanning.
- Demonstrated ability to engage institutional stakeholders in fostering and supporting new program development.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging societal, economic and cultural issues affecting/influencing higher education at this time.
- Deep knowledge of embedding student learning outcomes within the curriculum and tying student success initiatives to the curriculum.
- Knowledge of contemporary learning science and educational research, either through education or professional experience.
- Knowledge of recent work in learner analytics research and application.
- The ability to establish and maintain a productive network of relationships with potential partners in higher education, industry, government, the military and the non-profit sector.
- Supervisory experience preferred, but evidence of potential for successfully managing others – including remotely – will be considered.
- Fluent in English (Maltese is a plus)
Personal Attributes About You
- Passionate to Inspire, motivate and most of all to share your knowledge and experiences with students.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
What We Offer
- Contractual/Part-time pay: 650-900 euros per month, dependent on experience and demands of the study programmes. There is the potential for up to 15% Performance related bonus.
- Remote-work possibilities: Your duties will include both on-site and other duties which may be performed off-site or from home
- Flexible Hours arrangements
NOTE: We will only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Malta.