As a Programme Director you are responsible for overseeing the successful and smooth delivery and for the leadership of one or more programmes/ areas of study. The Program Director achieves program success by championing program quality, consistency and growth, as well as faculty quality, tutors’ involvement, and curriculum output.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with course tutors in developing learning pathways for students and providing
- Mentor and Analyse student projects and work.
- Inspire students throughout the whole learning experience.
- Overseeing the running of all non-academic aspects of the course acting as a lead for student welfare and discipline
- Ensuring effective delivery of the programmes
- Managing day-to-day operation relating to the performance upkeep of tutors on-site.
- An earned Masters’ Degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and scaling programs for adult learners
- Broad understanding and familiarity with higher education needs and the organizations that can conduct environmental scanning.
- Demonstrated ability to engage institutional stakeholders in fostering and supporting new program development.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging societal, economic and cultural issues affecting/influencing higher education at this time.
- Deep knowledge of embedding student learning outcomes within the curriculum and tying student success initiatives to the curriculum.
- Knowledge of contemporary learning science and educational research, either through education or professional experience.
- Knowledge of recent work in learner analytics research and application.
- The ability to establish and maintain a productive network of relationships with potential partners in higher education, industry, government, the military and the non-profit sector.
- Supervisory experience preferred, but evidence of potential for successfully managing others – including remotely – will be considered.
- Fluent in English (Maltese is a plus)
Personal Attributes About You
- Mature and resilient
- Organised and decisive
What We Offer
- Part-time pay: 650-900 euros per month, dependent on experience and size and demands of the study programme. There is the potential for up to 10% performance related bonus.
- Remote-work: Your duties will include both on-site and other duties which may be performed off-site or from home
- Flexible Hours arrangements
NOTE: We will only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Malta.