Drawing and/or Painting or Sculpting Tutors develop programs and workshops which are able to Inspire, Motivate and Teach students in figurative and representational art and across different media: pencils, charcoals, watercolour and oils. Great Art Instructors reflect experiential Knowledge and Skill about the Classical Methods, Principles and Techniques and are able to proficiently and critically discuss about the different school’s of Art and Philosophies.
Great Art instructors or mentors are able to:
- Develop the right learning environment and syllabus which meets the students’ learning objectives and expectations.
- Mentor and provide professional critique on an individual level
- Engage and inspire students throughout the whole learning experience.
The Ideal Candidate demonstrates:
• Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
• Exhibits knowledge of student cognitive development and various learning styles
• Expertise in their subject
• Effective classroom management (Responsive Classroom, Positive Discipline, Love and Logic)
• A strong ability to adapt instruction and professional critique based on individual student needs
Qualifications & Experience (Required):
• A solid portfolio reflecting a Professional Experience in the Creative and Arts Industry of at least 4 years.
• An Honour’s degree in the subject of expertise or any other related field.
• Past teaching experience is considered a plus
Note:We value Experience over credentials. Hence applicants, without credentials, who demonstrate outstanding experience, achievement and knowledge in their field are strongly encouraged to apply.