Drawing, Painting and Sculpting Tutors develop programs and workshops which are able to Inspire, Motivate and Teach students in figurative and representational art and across different media: pencils, charcoals, watercolour and oils. Great Art and/or Sculpting Instructors reflect experiential Knowledge and Skill about the Classical Methods, Principles and Techniques and are able to proficiently and critically discuss about the different school’s of Art and Philosophies.
Great Art instructors or mentors are able to:
- Develop the right learning environment and syllabus which meets the students’ learning objectives and expectations.
- Mentor and provide professional critique on an individual level
- Engage and inspire students throughout the whole learning experience.
The Ideal Candidate demonstrates:
• Expertise in their subject. Reflective of a strong portfolio of professional work
• Excellent communication skills with their students
• Orchestrates effective classroom management (Responsive Classroom, Positive Discipline, Love and Logic) learning styles and skill levels
• Effective classroom management
• A strong adaptability of instruction and professional critique for different individual learning types and student skill levels
Qualifications & Experience (Required):
• A solid portfolio reflecting a Professional Experience in the Creative and Arts Industry of at least 4 years.
• A Bachelor’s degree in the subject of expertise or any other related field.*
• Past teaching experience is considered a plus
Note: *We value Experience over credentials. Hence applicants, without credentials, who demonstrate outstanding experience, achievement and knowledge in their field are strongly encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- Zero-hour contractual pay: 17 up-to 29 euros per hour, dependent on experience, qualifications and number of tuition hours (the more hours the higher the rate). There is the potential for up to 15% teaching performance related bonus.
- Flexible Hours arrangements