In response to COVID-19 most of our Art and Design courses are now offered both Online [Live Streamed] and/or class-based. View all courses
Learn how we are keeping our Learning Community Safe during this pandemic. Read more about our COVID-19 Mitigation, Health & Safety Protocols and Continuity of Learning Policy
Summer School and Courses Application Deadline until this Sunday, 1st of May. A late admission fee of 15 eu will apply on last-minute enrolments Apply here
As a Marketing and PR executive you are responsible for overseeing the successful execution, strategy and analysis of the marketing operations.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing of the different social media channels
- Email Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Managing day-to-day marketing operations relating to social media management
- Any Degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and scaling marketing campaigns through Email Marketing, Social Media or search marketing
- Solid copy writing and communication skills.
Personal Attributes About You
- Analytic and good with data
- Results and Performance oriented
What We Offer
- Part-time pay: 300-600 euros per month, dependent on experience and work commitment. There is the potential for up to 10% performance related bonus.
- Remote-work and Flexible hours arrangements