A Director of Learning programs is responsible of the development, management and continuous quality assurances and checks.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with course tutors in developing learning pathways for students and providing
- Mentor and Analyse student projects and work.
- Engage and inspire students throughout the whole learning experience.
- Professional Experience in the Subject Area of at least 4 years
- Have great communication skills, able to motivate and interact with students;
- A Passion for teaching and an ability to cultivate a growth mindset in students.
- A Post Graduate and a minimum of at least a Bachelors in the respective area of study or any other relevant field
- Fluent in English (Maltese is a plus)
What We Offer
The ideal candidate is a person that wants a challenge and has a high sense of ownership and accountability. At AK Malta our shared vision is that of Inspiring and offering the best personalized education possible.
We offer a flexible opportunity to work part at home part in class while maximizing your full potential and take ownership of your path as an educator but also as a Mentor. AK Malta is a creative educational organisation with its’ core aim to INSPIRE, MOTIVATE and EDUCATE.